Sunday

CC Live Contests... Pretty fun!

Hey!

So I know this sounds dumb but for the first time I attended the Live Contest on CashCrate last week! And I must say it was pretty cool. I liked how they ask the most random trivia questions and the first 5-50 people, depending on the type of question, who answer it wins a bit of money. Usually under a dollar but this contest runs for a few hours from like 7-11 PM EST and in the last half hour of the contest or so, they ask even harder questions that are worth $5 and even $20. Bam! I wish I could have won those but the question were murder- like chemistry or physics questions! But from the questions they asked that night, I did end up winning... say around $1! pretty cool. each dollar I earn there makes me super happy, lol! cause... being a Canadian member is tough to earn a lot, only if you're a good referrer...

On that note, can't wait for the next contest!
PS- Click to see my CC checks

No comments: