Tuesday

CashCrate is only getting better!

Besides for the fact that it undoubtedly has millions of new members every week, there are 2 new recent updates that I love! Firstly, for the monthly trivia contest, those 26 seconds or so before the trivia question, there is now a sound! It's about time and we definitely needed that! Because meanwhile users are waiting for the next question, they're on another window doing anything from doing some more offers, surveys, games, or even checking their email. And I can only assume that in the past I probably missed out on some questions cause I had no clue they were coming. But finally, after taking in our suggestions really well and considering us fellow CC users, this month they launched the pre-trivia question sound! a little piece of music to get you awake and run back to the contest window! Now that's just what we needed :) I also like how now Silver members can receive their money via PayPal. what fun! and it's more convenient too. I still have some time to go before reaching Silver status, even though I've been a CC user for a year and half now! Yup, I'm still a good ol' Bronze.
But overall, I once again thank cashcrate for keep on updating their features and for really listening to their members' suggestions. CashCrate is literally my best web site out there and I appreciate every cent I make!

Oh, and they've got even cooler and more variety / sizes for user banners. here's one below and you can just click to start earning your first buck if you aint a member already!

No comments: